A mobile Pocket WiFi, also known as MiFi, is a small wireless hotspot that connects to the internet through mobile network and broadcast a WiFi which allow any WiFi enabled device to get access to the internet with a fast and secure connection.
Our mobile hotspot will give you full access to the internet. Every usual usage is possible. You will also have access to every data consuming application of your smartphone, tablet or computer:
Receive and send emails
Use maps to find your way
Use applications to find good adresses during your stay
Use Internet to check all usefull information for your travel
Our mobile hotspot will give you full access to the internet. Every usual usage is possible. However, due to the high data usage we explicitly advice you not to use Wi-Ho for:
Streaming (e.g. Netflix, Youtube)
Cloud services (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox)
Playing online games
In addition, we recommend to switch off services like ICloud that run in the background of your device.
There are 3 ways:
- Book online through our website “www.wi-ho.co.th”
- Visit www.wi-ho.co.th and choose package
- Specify pickup and drop off dates
- Conveniently book in advance (min. 2 days before your departure)
- Safely pay by Credit card (Credit Cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, CB, JCB, American Express)
- You will received an order confirmation email after successful payment
- Passport or ID Card and booking number must be displayed during your pickup process at counter service
- Show your passport and fill an application form before pick-up a Pocket WiFi at the counter service
- Calling call center
- Customer service will send a confirmation of your order via email
- Customer will receive a booking document and booking number after the payment is completed and confirmed
- Passport or ID Card and Booking No. must be displayed during your pickup process at the counter service
Data roaming charges are expensive (they can cost up to 600THB per MB) – with an average 100 MB of data consumption per day, invoice can be really large (60.000THB per day).Our solution provides you a service at low cost (starting 200THB/ day for unlimited internet). We have NO ADDITIONAL COSTS or hidden fees.With our solution, you will have a high speed access to internet at a limited cost.
We provide a wide selection of payment methods:
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, CB, JCB, American Express
- Book online, pay cash at the Counter
- Bank transfer – please state your order number during the process:
Swift code: KRTHTHBK, Bank: Krungthai Bank Public Company Ltd.,
Address : 141 Sukhumvit 63 Rd, Klongtonnua, Wattana, Bangkok Thailand 10110 – Branch: Major Tower (Thong lor Soi 10) – Account No: 986-5-26445-5,
Account Name Telecom Square (Thailand) Co,. LTD
Yes, you can! However, please consider following points for a modification/ cancellation:
- The booking cancellation must be made minimum 2 days (48 hours) prior to the specified pick-up date
- The customer must cancel by email to [email protected] or contact Call Center 061-404-1991
- If the customer cancels the booking less than 2 days prior to the specified pick-up date, we have the right not to refund the full rental fee to the customer
- We will automatically cancel the booking without prior notice if the customer pick-up Pocket WiFi late from specified pick-up date more than 2 days. Moreover, we have the right not to refund the total rental fee for this late
- For late returns, following charges apply:
- 300THB/per day
- 4,000THB if the device is not returned within one month
- You can book online and pay at our service counter at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport. Note, we strictly advice you to book online min. 2 days in advance as there can be a shortage of devices in peak hours
- You can NOT book and pay at Bangkok Don Muang airport. This airport counter is solely dedicated for pick up and drop off.
The customer is solely responsible for all loss or damage to the equipment during the rental period. For the case of loss or damage of each device, a charge of THB 4000 for a 4G hotspot must be secured and is retained in the event of a claim.
If you wish to modify or cancel your order, please contact us by e-mail or by phone.
Following fees are linked to the modification or cancellation of your order:
Any modification of the order is free, as long as the information is received more than 5 days before the start of the rental.
After this, you will be charged the shipping costs if any.
- For any cancelation made more than 5 days before the rental starts, we will only charge you a 1-day rental fee
- For any cancelation made 3 days before the rental starts, you will be charged for 2 days of usage and delivery fees (delivery and return)
- For any cancelation made during the rental period, you will be charged 30% of the rest of the rental.
We will automatically cancel the booking without prior notice if the customer pick-up the Pocket Wifi more than 2 days after the specified pick-up date. Moreover, we have the right not to refund the total rental fee.
- You can retrieve the Pocket WiFi at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport as well as Bangkok Don Mueang airport. All information on the exact airport pick up locations can be found here.
- We offer a delivery by EMS everywhere in Thailand – we recommend to order min. 5 days in advance in order to prevent delivery delays.
You can return the Pocket WiFi by following options:
- Simply return the Pocket WiFi at one of our Sales counters at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport or Bangkok Don Mueang airport. You can find the detailed location here.
- If you chose a self return, we do not provide you with a protective envelope. Please send it back to our office address in a protected envelope:
Office 309, The Opus building, Thong lor Soi 10, 10110, Bangkok Thailand
If you forgot to send us the package, here is the procedure:
- Send us an email to [email protected] and let us know that the package will be late
- Post back the device and all the accessories back to our office (at your charge). Our Address:
Office 309, The Opus building,
Thong lor Soi 10, 10110,
You can find us at
1. Suvarnabhumi Airport
Basement Floor (towards the Novotel)
Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand
Tel : 061-405-1551 (24 hours), 061-4041991 (working hours)
2. Don Mueang Airport
Arrival Level1 , Teminal 1
Don Mueang Airport, Thailand
Tel : 061-405-1551 (24 hours), 061-4041991 (working hours)
Find detailed maps of our Sales counters here.
The amount of devices (Computer, tablet, Phone, etc.) you can share the Pocket WiFi with is dependent on the device and the country you are traveling to. Please check your destination here for further information. The connection speed is then shared between each device.
Our Pocket WiFi packages cover more than 30 countries in the world.
Please have a look below to find the list of countries covered:
- China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia Japan, Korea, Macao, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- Austria, Baleares Island, Belgium, Bulgaria, Crete, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, The Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Sicilia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican, United Kingdom, Wales.
- North America
- United States of America, Canada
The battery in use will last up to 8 hours for 4G hotspot. We recommand you to charge it everynight.
We also propose additional battery if you are planning to travel during long period without charging the hotspot.
We provide 4G-LTE access everywhere, where it is available. The speed of the Pocket Wifi depends on network coverage; when it is connected to 4G-LTE network, the download speed can be up to 150 Mbps, and the upload speed around 50 Mbps. When 4G is not available the Pocket WiFi connect to 3G.
4G Network is available in most countries.
Our partners imposes us to reduce the speed over a certain consumption in order to prevent anormal use of the Pocket WiFi.
However, our plans offer a large fair usage in order to ensure a comfortable use. Once you reach the limit on any non-unlimited product, the connection speed will be reduced to a maximum of 256kb/s.
You need to return the device on the chosen return date.
If the client returns Pocket Wifi device late than the agreed return date, the company will charge from the client 300 THB/day.
Please contact us directly if you have any problem returning the device to us.
If you can’t find what you are looking for in our FAQ, feel free to contact us.
Call our Customer Support
For inquiries not covered by the FAQ, you can call us at +66-(0)61-405-1551 ( 7 AM – 10 PM | 7 day a week) or add us on LINE at @wihoth
You will only need your Wi-Ho booking number we shared with you in the order confirmation email.(International Charges may apply)